St. Luke's Health Care Foundation
St. Luke's Foundation Awards, Grants & Scholarships
Through the generosity of our donors, St. Luke's Foundation is able to provide:
- St. Luke's School of Nursing Alumni Scholarships are awarded by the Alumni Association
- Patient Care Excellence Awards, recognizing St. Luke's healthcare providers who demonstrate outstanding achievement in their chosen field
- Rural Healthcare Grants, providing matching funds toward healthcare projects that improve the health and wellness in rural communities
- Scholarships for St. Luke's associates, providing tuition assistance toward pursuing a degree to expand or further their job skills
- Louisa Peak Scholarship provides
scholarships for graduating high school seniors who volunteer at St.
Luke's Hospital and plan to enter a humanistic occupation such as
teaching, healthcare or social work.
- Yaw Scholarship, providing scholarships for children of St. Luke's associates.
- iGrant gives priority
consideration for innovative to programs and equipment needs that
enhance and strengthen the strategic framework for UnityPoint Health in
All of these help further our mission to support St. Luke's in providing the healthcare we'd like our loved ones to receive. A selection committee reviews and scores applications for each of the above programs.
For questions or concerns about any of these programs, please contact Tonya Arnold, grants manager, at 319/369-7572 or email@example.com.